Tuesday 12 October 2010

revised mission statement

The Toby Raves blog will now be a weekly. Going out ever Saturday I hope to be able to include the following:

The Weekly Political Round-up-  A succinct run-down of all the latest goings on in UK (maybe even world) politics.

The Comment Article - An in depth look on topical issues.

The Weekly Playlist -My choice of the perfect soundtrack to set your weekend by (he says, hoping technology allows him to do so)

The Weekly Video - My choice of what's best out there, in the world of YouTube.

Regular Pictures - To stimulate the mind; because Toby Raves needn't be text heavy.

Regular short stories and possible serialisations - short, but the nonetheless punchy. These stories will be my own personal creative input into this blog.


Right, it looks like I had better get started. see you on Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment